Thursday, March 21, 2019

MY OZ COUZ

Every brother is born to a sister for protecting, but I got a brother who was gods gift of cuteness. I am sure he will be protective cousin in future but now he is just bringing laughter and joy to everyone!!!! His name is Viraj; he is hilarious, cute, chubby boy from Australia. He is quite small, almost 11 years younger to me as he is not even a year old.

My mom used to show me few pictures, which Devaki Aunty (Viraj's mom) used to send her. They were so adorable and I wanted to meet him after every picture mom showed me. There were pictures of him with teddy bear, elephant and colourful outfit which I couldn't resist seeing. Everyday after school, I viewed them and I couldn't start my after school routine without having a glance at them.

Finally, they arrived in busy Mumbai city and I still can't believe they will be visiting us. I must have said 100 times to my mom. ''Yes Viraj's coming home"' and she started getting irritated because she was busy with the preparations for such a tiny Oz Couz of mine. Mom got him a Peppa Pig piano toy and I was sure that he would love it. Yeahhhhh its Saturday and my little Couz is coming home....waiting forward to see him.

Finally the day arrived when baby Viraj was coming home. The bell rang, my heart pounced to see him. We welcomed him warmly. I gave him the Peppa Pig gift. Dad told us that he was quite happy to receive the gift as he was busy tapping it as he didn't know how to play a piano. His eyes were twinkling seeing the colourful light on it.

Later it was lunch time and Viraj sat besides me. We happily had our meal and then mom made him sit on my lap. I tried to pick him up, but my mom didn't allowed it as she was scared that I may not able to handle him. So she carefully picked him up and advised me to sit down. But stubborn me, "I ain't gonna do that'', I replied. She gave up on the argument lastly. I enjoyed him sitting on my lap. I hugged him many times.

 He was feeling sleepy, so I took him on my bed and he was peacefully sleeping in less than a minute. He was looking so cute while he was sleeping. I felt like sleeping next to him, hugging my little brother tight. I checked 100 times while he was sleeping, to make sure that he was safely sleeping. Actually I was waiting for him to get up (wink) so that I could play with him. After he got up it was time to leave as Devaki aunty had to go and visit some other place. I bid him good bye with a heavy heart. He cried when he went and sat in the car, I felt much more sad to part from him.

I will be looking forward to meet little Viraj once again. I miss you a lot my Oz Couz.


3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy this blog,it is dedicated to my little bro,viraj๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mihu devaki kaku here. So beautifully you have penned down your thoughts.I can imagine everything so vividly eventhough this incident has already happened ..but so nicely you have written that all memories got refreshed. Viraj is very lucky fortunate and blessed to have Bombay cuz like u and arnav who play with viraj so lovingly. Viraj misses you all very much and cant wait to meet you again. Peppa pig toy is his favourite.take care n god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwweeee so damn cute.. mihu keep writing & stay blessed!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete